Reader’s Digest Version of Today:
– I ordered eggs (just eggs) at McDonalds. The guy didn’t know what to do with himself. I thought his head was going to spin around 3 times and fly off.
– My census partner and I managed to get 17 businesses in a row to let us put a census poster in their window or in their store. (This has got to be some sort of record– but let’s be fair– she did most of the talking.)
– I said “Hell” in the elevator of the Archdiocese Building. (Insert foot in mouth.)
– My SAT tutor student can now do rule of 180 math problems and function problems in her sleep.
– Victor Garber and Harriet Harris were amazing in “Present Laughter” by good ol’ Noel Coward.
– I ate Peanut M&Ms for dinner. (Supremely stupid move!)
– Went to show after party with wine, cheese, and free CDs. Sat with a pediatric dentist.
– Did an hour workout from which my tush will definitely be sore in the morning.
– Watched Jon Stewart’s AMAZING impersonation of Glenn Beck.
– Pile of furniture still haunting me.
– Accidentally dialed 3 numbers on new phone by mistake (which is an improvement to yesterday’s 4)
– Played Mafia Wars (twice)- I am an addict.
– Up for work in 6 hours– sleepy time.
Jenny J Bean